Our team of staff and volunteers is committed to providing exceptional, professional healthcare and expert resources as we care for the whole person and family – body, mind, and spirit – through chronic conditions, illness, death and bereavement.
1. We will be known as a superlative healthcare provider, community partner and employer of choice.
2. We will be self-sustaining and financially viable.
3. We will be the first name thought of when services for life-limiting conditions are needed.
4. We will provide care that is driven by the most recent and innovative research available.
5. We will provide compassionate care and guidance to the whole person and family – body, mind and spirit.
6. Build a community in which exceptional care for life-limiting conditions is accepted, expected and available to all.
We provide timely support with remarkable compassion during life’s most challenging transitions.
We are committed to respecting each person’s values, dignity and wishes as we provide our services.
We focus on providing services to enhance each person’s quality of life and sense of well-being.
The training, teamwork and dedication of our professional staff and volunteers deliver unmatched expertise.